1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

new to rc hobby in klamath

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by newtorcsteve, Oct 24, 2013.

1. newtorcsteve

newtorcsteve Registered

Hello all,

I'm Steve. I'm new to to the rc hobby got into it woth my dad we both figuredcthat it was a fairly inexpenice hobby to get into together. I am in to the off road cars. I started small n have a traxxas stampede and moved to nitro red cat racing caldera 3.0 4x4. I have a couple questions.. first is there a group or club that gets together or people who like to just take cars out for fun.

Second question is I kinda need some help gettin my nitro truck to run will or even stay running... any suggestions thanks
  2. Tiger

Tiger Registered

Welcome to the forum Steve! I'm not a car guy, but there are lots of them here so I'm sure you'll get some feedback. I know there is an indoor track here locally and also several places where they run outside. One of the other guys will have to fill you in on the details.

As for R/C being inexpensive, you'll have to let me know how that works out. If you find that it is, be sure to post your secret here on the forum. :)

...Tiger
  3. bozzoreed89@gmail.com

bozzoreed89@gmail.com Registered

Good to meet you Steve I live over in Klamath myself I'm not a basher more into crawling but couple guys I crawl with over here are into bashing also deerhurst on here is from Klamath also and he bashes as for rc being inexpensive who are you kidding this is one if the most expensive hobbies I've ever had lol
  4. GPS

GPS Registered

Welcome to the forums Steve. There are places to race in Grants Pass, Klamath Falls and Cave Junction. Grants Pass has a indoor off road track that is open to the public that also holds weekly racing. If you want to go out and bash you can post on the event calendar to organize some others who might like to join you.