1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

New guy here with a Few Clodbusters

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Master_Shake, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Master_Shake

Master_Shake Registered

so been in the hobby for the last 4~ years, first thing i got was the yokomo at the bottom of the list(still have my first rc),
    then i went and got a clodbuster was a used stock truck that i got going with dual 11turn brushed motors(thing hauled i thought at the time going 20mph with 2 solid axles was sketchy lol) ended up breaking the chassis and something else on it dont remember exactly but made it undrivable(pretty sure the chassis snapped and a axle broke)
    but then i started getting into more custom stuff bought another clodbuster ona zilla3 chassis, ended up not really liking it so i found some raceing chassis plates bought them and i ended up with the diablo down there and it goes about 30mph, the kk-1 goes about 45mph on 4s, EBR digger not very surprising maybe 18mph

Now the Kyosho MP5 solid axle truck i will be putting a 1/8 brushless combo in it(also metal driveshaft thats on it already but not in that pic)
    The yokomo is pretty much just a shelf car, tried to take it down to a hobby shop and run it on their track but that didnt go to well car dose not like to drift even with the tamiya epoxy wheels( will do just fine in decent sized area but no track that only as wide as the car is long lol)
    (if you guys from 1stophobbies are on here you guys have a awesome looking track but not very good for non countersteer cars lol)
    [​IMG]
    Zrp Diablo Clodbuster
    [​IMG]
    KingKlod-1 Clodbuster
    [​IMG]
    Custom chassis Clodbuster
    [​IMG]
    Eric Beach Racing Tuber Clodbuster
    [​IMG]
    Kyosho MP5 Solid Axle rear end
    [​IMG]
    Yokomo YR-4 II SP
    GPS likes this.
  2. GPS

GPS Registered

@Master_Shake - Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums. Nice cars and trucks!
  3. Golden Child

Golden Child Moderator Staff Member

Nice to see some older vehicles being hopped up and looking good! Welcome to our forums.