1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

wraith bumper need your opinion

Discussion in 'Crawlers' started by slash 127, Feb 19, 2013.

1. slash 127

slash 127 Registered

Go big and make a total frame! Use the stocker as a rough template and just go to town. Blow your class away and make your own mini rock buggy. I bet guys in your class would see it and want you to make them one. If you can weld and bend metal you can make a frame. You look to be able to do both so ......... 8)
    [/quote]

my buddy who has an scx10 and ordered a wraith from sleadds pondered the idea. We made a compete tuber chassis slash the only parts it used was trans/front bulkhead a-arms etc. I would do it if i could spend hours on end on it at home, but id rather crawl in the mean time!  ;)
  2. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

I avoid the tools of my actual trade like they are the plague. I will teach someone to use them but hate with a passion using them myself lol. Maybe your teacher knows the secret that tools mean work and work is no fun. If I could sit around and grump at teenagers all day and get paid I'd be set. Maybe he is smarter than you think hahahah
  3. slash 127

slash 127 Registered

hahaha possibly! Maybe you should apply for the job and have kids cranking out custom crawlers  :p
  4. slash 127

slash 127 Registered

What's your name?