1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Well guys its official

Discussion in 'Racing and Bashing' started by Bartljuice, Feb 11, 2013.

1. cripplek

cripplek Registered

You bring the pie i got the sodas  :p
  2. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

cripplek
    I have been thinking,and would like to gift/give you my OFNA ULTRA GTP nitro 1/8 scale...it is just about fixed (not quite),and I am done with it.
    ...Motor is good,radio is good-needs tires and center main gear.
    If you want it, it is yours...it is just going to rot in my garage & I would rather pass it on.
                            I'll ck back tomorrow = work is calling= YAY :p
                                            BEST WISHES MY FRIEND!
  3. steve 40

steve 40 Registered

Sinister... im not real familiar with the amb stuff, so am i right in assuming that a need to by the hybrid transponder to be safe??  i have heard that the mrt wont work with all systems.  since you have been to a few tracks and seem to know what they are running i dont want to buy one that wont work for gp, jville, albany, redding, chico.... thanks for the input.

Also adam, i hope we can come up with a schedule so that gives us the opportunity to travel to each track..  what days are you thinking of racing??  please let me know
  4. yreka rc

yreka rc Registered

Ya steve, the mylaps hybrid is the one your looking for. And they are roughly $100, give or take a lil. Also, I sent you my phone number on here and your facebook page, in regards to my losi for sale.
  5. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

Any amb transponder will work with this system. Heck our house transponders are the old battery powered ones and still to this day (about six years later) work well. The best option is to get the newer transpo since they are much smaller and seem to have a better signal throughput.
  6. cripplek

cripplek Registered

ACP you the man
  7. Bigcase

Bigcase Registered

generally the entry fee dose not include the transponder.  some tracks have whats called house transponders witch mount to the body and have there own power source but these systems are no longer produced and are hard to get a hold of.  I do plan to use amb because it is industry standard and evey track iv been to uses it with the exception of kfalls. 

With that said I do plan to have transponders for sale and house transponders for rent.  The I laps system works great for what kfalls uses it for but in order to draw the big crowds I need to use the industry standard.   

Im also planing a work party next Saturday so if your willing to do some labor for some free track time then ill see you next satutday ill be there by 9am and will be there all day.  the new shop is 1207 rouge river hyw hope to see some of you there. 

o and thanks steve for the support and i think im going to start racing a stampede  ::)
    [/quote]

Hey I am a big noob to the RC world and have alot to learn but would like to help out if my schedule allow, so Feb 23rd is the work day?  What should I bring? 

Thanks

-Casey
  8. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
  9. RCGuy

RCGuy Registered

they dont have a douche character on flame warriors. :p
  10. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

Wow, Hope you bring that attitude if I ever get the pleasure to meet you. 8)
  11. knightrider81

knightrider81 Registered

Dude "Rc Guy" really dude tone it down! No ones ganna want to meet up with you and do stuff if your ganna act like my thirteen year old daughter! I have tryed to not but in but i see sinister has tryed his damnest to not open a can of woop ass on you but with your teenage attitude I dont see way he doesnt! You should really think about getting off this forum because im pretty sure no one wants to give you the time of day now that you have showen all of us how childish you really are!! :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  12. chaseloc101

chaseloc101 Registered

You guys take this shit to seriously.. Rc guy was prob just kidding. Plus the beef I believe was with tuff truck racer . Rc guy just backed him up. I think you guys are gonna ruin it for innocent bystanders. And no offence sin you know your stuff and you are right most of the time but u do have a bit of a stick up your bumb. I wanna race with all of you so can't we all be friends. I'm bringing doughnuts on sat morn. Should we bring any tools?
  13. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

True at times, but so far in this thread I have yet to belittle or namecall on anyone till the hatchet was thrown down.  As far as tools, garden rakes!  There is mostly trash and rock cleanup needed at the moment.
  14. knightrider81

knightrider81 Registered

sorry i might have gone a little over board but im just tired of hearing all the wining going on lets just wipe it clean and go on! Lets just have a nice work day on saturday and get it done!
  15. GPS

GPS Registered

Play nice kids.

Is Sleadd's moving the entire shop or just adding the track on Rogue River highway and keeping the location on 6th street?

Is this the new track:

[​IMG]
  16. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

That is the new location and they will be moving the entire operation to the new building.  Not pretty, but year round racing is going to be nice.
  17. GPS

GPS Registered

Are there lights in there for night racing?  Did I read Bartljuice's original post correctly that he signed the lease?  Why wouldn't Nathan be signing?
  18. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

There may be lighting later but that is to come.  Bartle did sign the lease and is in process of purchasing sleads.
  19. GPS

GPS Registered

Good for him.  Sleadd's wouldn't be what it is without him.
  20. tuff truck racer

tuff truck racer Registered

Just so you know, if you are planning on buying a new amb transponder this year the standard rc4 WILL NOT work with the older decoder systems, you have to buy the rc4 hybrid which of course is $30 more  :)