1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting T-Maxx parts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by phatlvr69, Aug 28, 2011.

1. phatlvr69

phatlvr69 Registered

Hello, My name is Eric. I live in Coos Bay. I have recently come across a TRX2.5 and i am lookin for a few things for it like, A gas tank, Sterring servo, Controler and reciever plus crystals, shocks,Batery and housing, Tires and wheels, glow plug, and muffler. If anyone can help, PLZ let me know. I have cash or i can barter......Thnx 541-808-0433  8)
  2. JROCK

JROCK Registered

hey man,i have many parts for the tmaxx.if your ever in medford,hit me up.i do sometimes go to coos bay to visit my best friend,maybe i'll hit you up.
  3. phatlvr69

phatlvr69 Registered

SAWEET, sounds good JROCK2.0. i am actually needing a few parts so i can finish my TRX 2.5. I have some 3.3 drive axels, but i need the steering set and the turn knuckles from a 3.3 to upgrade my drive train. but i also need a battery and receiver box, tires and rims, body posts for an e-z start, and a body. Other than a glow plug and fuel i would b ready to go bashin. If u wanna sell me some parts and ship em to me, i would b down for buyin them from ya and payin for the shipping.......Can ya help a brotha????