1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Progress on the yreka indoor carpet track....

Discussion in 'Racing and Bashing' started by yreka rc, Mar 25, 2012.

1. yreka rc

yreka rc Registered

just wanted to let everyone know how the track was coming along. Things are goin pretty good so far, no major hang ups yet... haha. Spent this weekend floating the floor, it wont be perfectly flat, but i hope to have it fairly smooth. The brand new carpet i ordered, was shipped from georgia on monday and i have my fingers crossed it will be in yreka on this coming wedsday..... if not, it wont be til next weds. :-( With any kinda luck, i will have the carpet and track laid out on thursday nite. No jumps have been constructed yet, because we are sure exactly how the track is gonna be designed. I have spent a lot of time on youtube, and believe i have found a track layout that is gonna be the starting point for my design, as the track area is very close in size. Hopefully you will be able to look up this link and it will take you to the video i watched (not a computer wiz tho..) Please let me know what you think, i know the track isnt crazy big, but its the best i can do for the building i could afford to buy. Hope to get peoples feed back. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTErCaePVQ&feature=related
  2. GPS

GPS Registered

Is that the track in the video?
  3. yreka rc

yreka rc Registered

No, that is pretty close to the size and layout of the track im building. I posted that link to show ppl what they could be expecting to race on. I wish it was bigger, but its the best i can do for now. Should still be alot of fun and some good racing.
  4. GPS

GPS Registered

Thanks for the reply.  That track in the video may be small, but it looks very well made.