1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions/Suggestions regarding the PBR Opener Race

Discussion in 'Racing and Bashing' started by Nexus, May 6, 2013.

1. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

I'm sorry bud but I've talked to more people about this than I should have.  If you crash of a jump no matter what you think it's a crash. It doesn't matter were it happened. As many seasoned drivers said to me today "just because you can make it doesn't mean it should be done. ". I should have stated that the step up what I meant is if you hit it hard enough you can actually clear all the way to the back corner. Again you can but you shouldn't. I will let all drivers know before races that if they are over driving they will be docked or booted for continued offenses. I'm not singling you out bud, but you have made the largest point about it. I and many other guys watched the complete sc 4x4 main and it was clear that the fast guys double singled that roller. Almost every guy who tripled lost time. Very few made it consistently.  Please do not take it as me coming at you only, I'm merely addressing the concern you have made vividly clear and making a stern point so that all now know.
  2. Bret

Bret Registered

I appreciate that Caleb. You won't see me going for it.
  3. chaseloc101

chaseloc101 Registered

Good to know. Both times I tried clearing all 3 during the race not only costed me time but prevented me from even finishing the race. If I kept it smooth double to single like I was during practice I might have even finished with a decent time. Happened twice so shame in me right.
    Caleb I seen the hours and schedule, will there be any open night ssessions.  You guys happen to be closed my one and only day off. Down the road when we get to those 100°f + days. Nights will be alot cooler. Or hit me up if your looking for a volunteer night track manager. I get it if not. But if theres a decent size group of regulars that like to show up 1 or 2 nights a week. I dont see why not.
  4. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

Your exactly right!  I wanted to do weeknight races, but I have only heard from a few guys that they will be there.  Tell you what if I see at least 6 guys for a weeknight race I will hold them!  I just want to keep it fun and usually that few just isn't any fun.  But if you you can band together six of you I will stay open late on Wednesday nights to hold open races.
  5. mlhayes

mlhayes Registered

I would love to get over there for a few weeknight race/practices. Maybe a group of us from Medford can get together and car pool over. 60 miles round trip gets to be a killer for some people. I don't know that I personally could commit to weekly races but count me in for a race here and there.
  6. cripplek

cripplek Registered

im down for a weekday race,was thinking of going up today to do a test and tune,is adam going to be up there today ?????
  7. sinistercad

sinistercad Registered

Track is closed today and tomorrow for a bit of a workover for this weekend.  I'm sorry mister.
  8. cripplek

cripplek Registered

Track is closed today and tomorrow for a bit of a workover for this weekend.  I'm sorry mister.
    [/quote]thank you sir  :p
  9. knightrider81

knightrider81 Registered

im down for some week night races! I wont be out this weekend but after that i will be from there on out!