1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

My dingo

Discussion in 'Crawlers' started by bozzoreed89@gmail.com, Apr 24, 2013.

1. knightrider81

knightrider81 Registered

Its coming along great man thats a nice looking ride there!! now u just need to come hit up stringer gap with us!!
  2. bozzoreed89@gmail.com

bozzoreed89@gmail.com Registered

Thanks man, That would be sweet deerhurst and I have actually talked bout making trip over there to crawl with You guys
  3. GPS

GPS Registered

Very nice!  You and Chase should drive together at Taprock by the waterfall.  Grants Pass RC Adventure!
  4. chaseloc101

chaseloc101 Registered

Yeah im down. I want to find a trail on the river. Or maybe find a creek are trucks would look pretty nice together in a video. I have to do a tear down first and clean out some sand.
  5. bozzoreed89@gmail.com

That woul be super cool ill e I the Medford area the weekend of the 9th of August let me know if u wanna get together and crawl
  6. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

Your Dingo is looking pretty nice. I really like the Irok 1.9's also. I have a set that i have ran MAAAANY batterys through and they are still in dercent shape with probably 100+ hours on them :eek: .

[​IMG]

And in your video you mentioned a fuel cell for a more realistic tank. If you take your electronic box and flop it to the other side of that rear cross member it looks like a stock style gas tank

[​IMG]
  7. knightrider81

knightrider81 Registered

im down to go crawling anytime on the weekends! just let me know and post something here and im sure we can rally up some guys to do a good size crowd to go crawling!! I will get some new pics of my new crawler up here tomarrow! Im ganna start on making some new bumpers soon!!
  8. chaseloc101

chaseloc101 Registered

I was thinking if one sunday (thats not race day) we could meet at taprock for a little water trail run.
  9. bozzoreed89@gmail.com

Super good idea with receiver cell looks very clean I'm gonna have to do that for sure thank you guys for all your comments also I really appreciate it