1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor flying near Medford/ Ashland

Discussion in 'Airplanes' started by brandonherring, Apr 24, 2013.

1. brandonherring

brandonherring Registered

Hey guys. I'd like to look into places to fly indoor micros around Medford etc? Al's has meetups at the Medford Armory twice a month on Monday evenings, but they wont be doing it for the summer. I just got a UMX extra and do enjoy flying indoors. I'd like to get some more stick time in with this one and some other micros. It'd be cool to have some meetups maybe too? (Yes I do fly outdoors. Especially with this amazing weather recently!)

Thanks!
    Brandon
  2. Rob Merriman

Rob Merriman Registered

I can't help you with indoor opportunities, but if you want an inexpensive way to get something more suited to outdoors, I'm selling my full sized Park Zone T-28 for cheap! It is in pristine condition and you have everything you need for it....I'm listed on a post above with photos....check it out! Asking $185, and retail is $265. It is a very stable flyer and lands itself, even in wind. Rob, 541.951.4466.
  3. brandonherring

brandonherring Registered

I can't help you with indoor opportunities, but if you want an inexpensive way to get something more suited to outdoors, I'm selling my full sized Park Zone T-28 for cheap! It is in pristine condition and you have everything you need for it....I'm listed on a post above with photos....check it out! Asking $185, and retail is $265. It is a very stable flyer and lands itself, even in wind. Rob, 541.951.4466.
    [/quote]

Those are nice planes. I already have plenty of outdoor planes. I was just looking for any get together or venues for the smaller planes.