1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Highlands comp truck

Discussion in 'Crawlers' started by highlandcrawler, Aug 2, 2011.

1. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

I have a couple updates since the first comp. The truck drove very well and pulled lines on comp day that nothing else could touch. I swapped over to a carbon frame to save some weight and get a little more rigidity in the frame. I painted up aa fresh bug body for it and added a ton of green metal flake to it. It looks pretty bad in the pics but when the sun hits it the flake looks like flowing glitter. A new servo horn and some 40c lipos round out the mods.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

Also mr mod :-* Is there anything we can do about my pics always being cut in half when I post them. I realize the size is the problem but of all the sites I'm a member on this is the only one that cuts them down?
  3. Golden Child

Golden Child Moderator Staff Member

Hey Erin, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question. I have passed it along to Admin who will look into it and get back to you.
  4. GPS

GPS Registered

First, great job on the crawler.  I almost made it to your meet last weekend but my girl got called into work and we had only the morning together so it got late and I just went to the local fun-fly instead.

I don't think I understand the question on the photos.  All the photos you've posted show up just great for me.  I am using the Google Chrome browser and I also took a look with Firefox and Opera browsers and didn't see any photos that were cut in half.
    Are they cut in half vertically or horizontally?  Are there scroll bars showing?