1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a frame

Discussion in 'Multirotor' started by GPBill, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Tiger

Tiger Registered

No, but I have them both on the same end of the bench so I'm hoping to wake up some morning and find them attached. :)

Actually, I have to build a whole new quad so that will probably be the last thing I bolt on. Did you have a question about the mounting? Looks like a piece of cake. There is a recessed areas on the top of the gear that is going to require an 1/8" spacer (have you seen that?). I'll use an actual spacer on the rear and let the camera mount be the spacer in the front. It's going to be really easy. The two parts look like they were made to go together.

...Tiger
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. GPBill

GPBill Registered

Sorry for the delay, I've been gone all week John, and no landing gear on mine either. Due to a mailing snafu I don't even have them yet
  3. GPS

GPS Registered

Maybe you were not nice enough to have the quadcopter Elves come to your shop, or you forgot the milk and cookies.
  4. GPBill

GPBill Registered

I wish.:(
    Apparently I transposed the first two numbers of my house number in the address I gave the hobby shop so my post office here sent them back and I have to reorder them.
    I think I'll wait until Tiger gets his put on something and see how they work out for him. The foam legs I used when I was experimenting with camera mounts worked quite well and come on and off with out a wrench or screw driver.
  5. GPS

GPS Registered

Sorry to hear about the address mixup. What is holding your foam landing gear on?
  6. GPBill

GPBill Registered

Just a tight fit.