1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

1:1 Flight Simulator: Flight Unlimited Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Flight Simulators' started by w00d, Mar 19, 2013.

1. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
    I found a FREE Flight SIM for the iPod, iPad and iPhone platforms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No, SORRY, it's NOT an RC Sim as it only support's 1:1 aircraft
    ... but I suppose the Outside Views could be used to simulate FPV Flying ;)

This SIM offers a number of camera views such has three outside and a cockpit view. I found the five airplane choices just GOOD FUN but on the whole it's rather limited or feature poor. Aerolons, and Elevator are controlled by tilting the device in the respective directions. Flaps, Rudder and Throttle are controlled with Sliders via the Touch Interface. Landing Gear (but not animated), Map View, Camera Views and Pause are operated via Popup Buttons. And only one Flying Area offered, Las Vegas ...
    Enjoy ...
          [acronym=EYE See! To w00d's Photo Musings, my pages][shadow=grey,left][size=1em]w[/size][size=1.25em]00[/size][size=1em]d[/size][/shadow][/acronym]

EDIT: Be QUICK, I just found out it's only FREE for 24 hours and I found this yesterday!
    ... And IMO it's NOT worth the asking price  :-\
    ... Quote: "**FREE FOR 24hrs - Normal Price $4.99**"

EDIT 2: Yup, the free promo is over, now they are asking $1.99 but the price for sure is better than $4.99.
  2. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
    I have another FlightSim for iOS
    ... Although this is more GAME than Sim and allot of the aircraft are actually for sale!
    ... It's basically one of the stupid games that charge you real dollars for allot of the stuff ...
    ... But the basic game is FREE and FUN as it includes a few flight-maps with some aircraft, a Cessna, Biplane, B17 and a Lear Jet.

Anyhow

~w00d

[​IMG]

[​IMG]