1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Movie/Video editor would you recommend ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by w00d, Oct 21, 2011.

1. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
    Title says it, I'm looking for Movie/Video editor ... Read NO further if without a doubt you have something you know I'd like ;)

I'd be willing to PAY (but not to bust the bank) at this point only because I've been dissatisfied with any of the FREE offerings. Basically I've had a hard time finding something I liked as it would seem all the good movie software is PAY-for-iT software. So I'm looking for a little help, looking for something that is relatively easy-to-use but not so simple it's feature and option-less. Any and ALL suggestions would be most welcome? PS: I don't have MS-Movie Maker as it don't come with WinXP Pro the platform I'm currently running

Thanks gentlemen
    [glow=blue,2,300]w00d[/glow]
  2. smitty

smitty Registered

Not a recommendation, but I have ulead video studio 7 se dvd that I have never used.
    Video just isn't my thing.
  3. Tiger

Tiger Registered

MS Movie Maker is part of your XP Pro so it should be somewhere on your HD.  You probably just don't have an icon for it.  The latest version of Movie Maker is also contained in Service Pack 3 which is a free download on the MS site.  MM is a pretty basic program, but I've sure used it a lot and am content.  What I like about it is its simplicity.  I have other video software packages, but they are a pain to use by comparison so I find myself going back to MM most of the time.  Simple is good sometimes! :)  Also, for what it's worth, MM also comes with Win 7, but I don't like that version nearly as well  as the XP version.

...Tiger
  4. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
    Well ya live and learn, all these years and I had MS Movie Maker Right under my nose.

Thanks gentlemen Movie Maker will do fine again Thanks

[glow=blue,2,300]w00d[/glow]