1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

VIDEO: The Ultimate Truck Championships

Discussion in 'Crawlers' started by GPS, Oct 17, 2011.

1. GPS

GPS Registered

2. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

ooooooo ya I love me some ttc action. A lot of people might not know but rc ttc events originated in Oregon and shaped the mold for it to spread across the country like wildfire right now. We still host one of the premier events in TTC up in Canby. Its just like the real deal where everyone enters and people from all across the nation pick 10 trucks to meat up and do battle. There are 6 events that torture man and machine for a whole day usually in the pouring rain. They have been some of the best memories in all my years of rcing. I have had the privilege of being invited 2 times now and plan to build another truck for the one this winter. If you ever get the chance to go up and watch it is amazing! I will post a few clips from past events. In the first one I have the orange and black Chevy truggy.

http://vimeo.com/9829799
  3. GPS

GPS Registered

Great video, thanks for sharing.  There was some cool sequences in there.  Whoever did the video did a great job.  I liked the 20th Century Fox imitation opener sequence too.
  4. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

That video was some of the earlier work from a guy that goes by toyofast. He is a professional quality business now. He comes to all the big events and films. He sells some awesome dvds of the events also. Here is another cool one in 60fps of that same event. I love watching the suspension and tires work when slowed down.

http://youtu.be/l0LFlrQTjR8
  5. GPS

GPS Registered

That video is great.  I like the 60 fps is does look very cool.  Does the guy have a website to see the DVDs and services he's selling?