1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Times Square Crash

Discussion in 'AP/FPV' started by Pelagic Pilot, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Pelagic Pilot

Pelagic Pilot Registered

Watch this quick before it's gone, NY Times Square flight and crash, this guy has screwed himself, and us in the process.

2. N485TG

N485TG Registered

This is why you learn to fly out in a open field first then go out and fly in a field with a couple others but never over a crowd. I wonder if anyone got hurt or not...
  3. GPS

GPS Registered

How is it that in the description the guy claims this when he is the one posting the video?

How did he get the video from the Phantom without having it in his possession? Interesting also is that this is the only video on this guys YouTube channel.

This stuff will always happen no matter what the FAA wants. They will never stop this any more than they can stop drunk drivers.
    Despite these acts getting a lot of media attention, I bet that less than 2% of these style of flights results in a crash so it's not as big a deal as they make it.

Was that Italian that they were speaking? Maybe they were tourists?
  4. N485TG

N485TG Registered

well you can steal other peoples you tube videos and post them as your own. What I dont understand is why people call everything a drone.... A drone is in star wars....
    GPS likes this.
  5. GPS

GPS Registered

Fox news reports that a R2D2 crashed today while flying at Times Square in New York. The Sith Lords (FAA) were not pleased.