1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

picco.26maxx

Discussion in 'Off Road' started by JROCK, Oct 10, 2011.

1. JROCK

JROCK Registered

greetings,so i went out bashing today with my revo and my picco .26 got weird on me.i rolled my revo on it's top and my engine started bogging and spitting lots of fuel."weird"never happened to me before.has this happened to you? :mad:
  2. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

maybe your pipe was loaded w/ fuel...maybe the tank had too much pressure...if the wheels were offthe ground, and it was bogging,it must have been loading up- not leaning out...unless she got really hot.
  3. JROCK

JROCK Registered

no she never ran hot ,just loaded up and spit fuel everywhere.
  4. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

did the fuel issue go away?---something to do w/ ventricular flow (once that bad boy got a stream moving through it ,the river was hard to stop)=(?)....at least you know you have proper negative crank case pressure=piston seal is good & sucks fuel like a rock star. ;D
  5. JROCK

JROCK Registered

problem solved,truck runs awesome.over powered+under weight=tons of fun to drive,just nobody to drive with.kinda boring :(
  6. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

there is a church off Columbus that has a pile of packed dirt.I was over there today w/ my R/C,the pastor (Wess) and his wife walked up and visited.Long syory short,it's ok if people run there R/C's on there property-I'll put a video up,of the place (later) so you can take a look-they keep the area mowed and have a few benches w/ shade trees-water buckes for dogs and trash cans to keep things clean.=we should go bash there=let me know what you think