1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Painting With Light: B-25 Bomber

Discussion in 'Airplanes' started by w00d, Oct 16, 2012.

1. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
  2. GPS

GPS Registered

Very nice.  Thanks w00d.
  3. GPBill

GPBill Registered

Very nice indeed wOOd.  ;)
    You hear him say, "any one with a digital camera can do this". Don't think I'm that talented or patient. ::)
  4. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
    Well I was only going to post my 'Source' if any interest, now I see we're interested, hehe [​IMG]

The site, my source (DIY Photography) I only discovered a few days ago where I've been spending allot of time reading through their postings.
    ... And in general they are a pretty good providing various types of DIY projects for Photography and Video community by the community
    ... Might be worth a look/see by the Aerial Photo/Video (APV) enthusiasts to see what gadgets and/or techniques might work for them?

We know EVERYTHING in Photography and Video can be expensive
    ... as very little comes cheap and it's without any surprise this expense also continues into our APV work
    ... The name of the site imply DIY Photography is about finding cheaper alternatives to the prohibitive expense of Photography/Video

The gentleman, Eric Curry that 'painted' the B29 is known for painting very large subjects
    ... So there's more of his work to enjoy, American Pride and Passion
    ... PS: I haven't looked at them all so there still might be some surprises buried deep for me ;)

Following is a general search result from DIY Photography after I entered "Painting With Light" as the 'technique' called ...
    ... Thus I entered the same search term into Google Images which demo the 'technique' and results

FYI:
      [acronym=EYE See! "w00d's Photo Musings" LINK to my BLOG][shadow=grey,left][size=1em]w[/size][size=1.25em]00[/size][size=1em]d[/size][/shadow][/acronym]

[hr]