1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

OUTBACK RACEWAY Chico, Ca

Discussion in 'Racing and Bashing' started by blt4speed, Apr 2, 2012.

1. blt4speed

blt4speed Registered

the short course extravaganza was rained out, so we went a little further south to Chico, CA .  this facility is unbeleivable. onsite parts support.  track is super sick.  it's packed clay which makes for great traction, and control.  we were a bit lacking in the skil and experience department, but we made a good showing and had a blast. 
    here are a couple pics i snapped with my phone (GPracer should have some better ones). 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. GP Racer

GP Racer Registered

It was a blast indeed,I was turning some good laps til someone ran into me and broke my front ARM then after the track director ruben hunted down a set of new in packaged arms from a racer near by someone broke my rear ending my race day before the race was near.

I have some pics and video,the camera guy lacked skill hardcore as the vids are random and the pics were craptacular.

I did manage to snap some of the track but not on my phone,as soon as I get them loaded on a computer I'll post em.

I definetly want to make chico a regular thing,like once a month.

It was that fun for me and I broke in practice,the layout was fun as hell and the people are cool and amain warehouse is the rest of the building so for the most if you break they got it minus durango parts.

I vote a April 19-21 trip would be awesome. 
  3. GPS

GPS Registered

ProLine isn't going to be happy that their sign is falling down.