1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

met a lot of great people at the swap meet today.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crawlerbubba, Nov 13, 2011.

1. crawlerbubba

crawlerbubba Registered

Im brandon.im from yreka cal.i lived up in roseburg about 4 years ago.got into crawling in 05.been going strong ever since.ive done a lot of other rc stuff,but none really stuck like crawling.im married to a very wonderful,understanding woman.i have a great 4 year pld son who. Loves crawling as much as i do.i work for fish and game here in california.kinda like fish and wildlife in orygun.love my familly.love my job.love my life.thats wut its all about!!!!
  2. Golden Child

Golden Child Moderator Staff Member

Hey Brandon, welcome to the forum! It WAS a great time with a great bunch of people :D Hope to see more of you here, and at more events! Really liked seeing all your crawlers :)
  3. smitty

smitty Registered

Welcome Brandon,
    I'm glad you made the trip up from cali to participate Saturday.
    Thank you for the deal on the Losi crawler (basket) and your wealth of knowledge.
  4. GPS

GPS Registered

Hi Brandon -  Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums!  We met yesterday, I purchased a couple Junfac chassis from you.  It was great to meet you.  I hope you will enjoy our forums.
    There is another guy on here who is very into RC rock crawlers and he goes by "Highlandcrawler".  He manufactures some cool crawler parts and has posted photos of some of his builds.  Have a look around in the crawler forum to see his work.  He has also posted a list of crawler events that you may find interesting.
  5. crawlerbubba

crawlerbubba Registered

Sounds great.i'll check out his stuff.and i may be into some crawler events too!