1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

I am Scott.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lscottd, Jan 4, 2013.

1. lscottd

lscottd Registered

Hello all,
    My name is Scott And i moved here in August of 2012 to make a better life for my son. I was happy to find a place where people shard the same interest as I do (R/C hobby). I have a Nitro Rustler that i have had for 7 years that I have customized and it is fast, I just got a T-Maxx right before I moved so nothing really has been change on it. I also have a 46" custom flat bottom boat that has a 31cc homelite engine that's water cooled, a Blade MQX, a Micro-T, and last but finally not lest a 1/18th scale sort cores. I am also into firearm's.
  2. Tiger

Tiger Registered

Hey Scott!  Welcome to the area and the forum.  When you said "moved here", did you mean Grants Pass?  Sure looks like you're a good fit for this forum.  Lots of guys doing all the things that seem to interest you.  I'm not a boat guy, but I'd live to see that flat bottom if you ever take it out.  You're Blade MQX is a little closer to what I do although I do have one boat and a couple cars.  Hardly ever run those.  I'm mostly into planes and quads.  If you are in GP, you'll have to come out to Redwood School (Leanard Rd) where we all fly on Sunday mornings.  After flying, we all go out for tacos so you might like to join us for that to.  Welcome aboard!

...Tiger
  3. lscottd

lscottd Registered

I live in medford. I have had plans before but they were nitro. and I don't have thee money to get back into it. :mad:

Thank you for the welcome.:D