1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Grants Pass Blue Slide Project

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GPS, Jun 16, 2012.

1. GPS

GPS Registered

Have you heard about the Grants Pass Blue Slide project?  You get to slide down a couple levels of slides into pools then into the Hellgate.

[​IMG]
  2. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

Wow that looks fun! Where is it located? I knew of the Blue Slide Project to raise money for the paralyzed boy but had not heard anything about those water slides. Please share more
  3. casey35

casey35 Registered

I will be very surpised to see that be built in gp. I have heard and see alot of things get shut down there. And thought the hellsgate was wild and scenic there will be someone on the board that will say some thing about that. i would really like for gp to get something like that it would be great to that city.
  4. chaseloc101

chaseloc101 Registered

That would be nice, only seaonal, of course. I think the issues would be kids vandalizing, and safty, are county cant afford any lawsuites. But i would deff take my family all summer long..
  5. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

??? it won't happen there=sorry
  6. Tiger

Tiger Registered

Very cool!  But...  The only way that will get to Hellgate is with PhotoShop.  ::)

...Tiger
  7. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

Bummer :(. I figured from the way GPS posted it was a reality already and that was a pic of it.
  8. Pelagic Pilot

Pelagic Pilot Registered

I am assuming this is a complete fake/joke? There is zero chance of anything being built in Hellgate.
  9. w00d

w00d Registered

New Toronto, Ontario, Great White North, Ay
    LOL, well even if we're to forget the problem shadows which always gives these things away. For example the high wall to the right of a few sets of stairs is NOT casting a shadow but near an other set a high rock outcrop IS casting a shadow, ummmm. But lets go for the really obvious, how are swimmers to get back to the TOP when there are NO stairs out of that natural body of water!?! Right hindsight is a wonderful thing eh!

At a quick first glance or in passing I took the picture has REAL, it wasn't until Tiger said it ... then I took a second look and noticed what I noticed, Do'h

[hr]