1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

FAA Intimidates Coldwell Banker And Other Realtors Into Shunning Drone Photography Comment Now Follo

Discussion in 'AP/FPV' started by Jonas, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Jonas

Jonas Registered

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregory...her-realtors-into-shunning-drone-photography/
  2. Jonas

Jonas Registered

I never really understood why just charging entirely changes the safety of the situation. If anything people doing something commercially gives that person or company an incentive them to be more careful to keep clients.

The FAA really seems to be stumbling in the dark on this stuff.

I entirely understand the FAA's interest in UAV entering unsafe airspace, or harming people,but the commercial angle I have a hard time wrapping my head around why it's any of their beeswax.
  3. Tiger

Tiger Registered

Jonas - This is pretty simple really. Let me explain it to you. Your government is stupid and they don't want anything they don't have a tax in place for. That and the current administration has to control everything or they aren't happy. (Well... everything but our borders.)

...Tiger
    N485TG likes this.
  4. N485TG

N485TG Registered

All they have to do is not put a TX on the quad and they should be able to record anything they want, but then again what's a UAV? Could a paper airplane be a UAV......? But NO REALLY though joking set aside...