1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Blade 200srx

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Learning to fly, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Learning to fly

Learning to fly Registered

Hey everyone my fam. Has fallen on hard times and i have to sell this heli. It needs a servo(15$) and a canopy dont know how much those are it comes with everything original plus a stronger battery extra tail rotors and main blade if anyones interested let me know. this is the rtf version so it comes with a stock txasking $170
    Thanks again
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. Tiger

Tiger Registered

Oh no! Joe... I was really sorry to see this posting. :-( Was this the only thing you had to fly? Maybe an airplane like the micro Radian would be a more economical way to get (and stay) in the air. Helicopters are a bit of a death wish for most guys. They are always high maintenance and when you crash, you just bolt on more money. If you own a helicopter, you might as well throw your super glue away. :) If you're interested in some more friendly flying options, lets talk about it. If you have anything else to fly, I'd still love to get together with you some time.

In your sale posting, you might want to mention if it includes a transmitter and if so, what kind it is.

Hang in there buddy! ...Tiger
  3. GPS

GPS Registered

Sorry to hear that also. The unfortunate thing about this hobby is that this stuff gets less resale value than a Windows computer. You can buy a hundreds or thousand dollar RC model, never use it and the next day it's lost 30% or more value.

I agree with Tiger, hang in there, and good luck.
  4. Learning to fly

Learning to fly Registered

Tha
    Thanks guys! My wife lost her job so i need the money. And yes this was the only thing i had to fly:( I understand about the resale value falling, my wife not so much lol