1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Berg XHD Universals

Discussion in 'Crawlers' started by highlandcrawler, Nov 18, 2011.

1. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

I know these aren't really of any use to anyone here but thought I would share anyway as I'm excited about them ;D. I have been working on a universal for my berg that is a hybrid in that it is berg at one end and XR10 at the other. Me and the team drivers have been beating on the protos for a while now and could not be happier about the results. Yesterday we finished production on the final ones and went to sale with them. They offer more steering than ANY axle on the market and are so beefy you could probably defend yourself in a fight with them lol. I put them up for sale and sold every single one in about 10hrs. Preorders have piled up for them and there is a long line for the next ones. Looks like I will have a few of my parts on trucks competing at national this year. If my axles could power the truck that wins the world title business would be good. 8)
    I plan to release them for all major axles by the end of the year

[​IMG]

This pic shows only about 3/4 of the steering possible. My current setup just doesn't allow enough physical movement yet to utilize the almost 60 deg available

[​IMG]
  2. Golden Child

Golden Child Moderator Staff Member

That is some insane turning radius! Excellent Highland!!!!!
  3. GPS

GPS Registered

Those are amazing axles Highlandcrawler.  Congratulations on your successful product launch!
  4. crawlerbubba

crawlerbubba Registered

Very nice.i need some for the wraith!