1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Bashing Spots?

Discussion in 'Racing and Bashing' started by CPSlayer, Jan 31, 2013.

1. CPSlayer

CPSlayer Registered

Hi everyone, I'm somewhat new to the hobby and don't really know any good areas to bash in the medford area. I would love to find some good spots to go run at. I have a nitro Slayer Pro. I have searched this site for a while but haven't found anything besides the hoover ponds in white city and some areas in GP. So if anyone wants to share some spots it would be much appreciated.
  2. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

WAAAZUP!
    what are you into?  ... every now and then, I try to get a few people together for a "backyard" oval track at one of the Medford schools' baseball infields...
    you're probably waterproof,so I imagine you are good to go-pretty much anywhere.(Hoover ponds,Johns Peak-where ever)
    The guys in GP have a nice spot on "B" St.-(jumps-small track)
  3. CPSlayer

CPSlayer Registered

Hey, I just got the truck like 2 weeks ago so I don't really know what i'm into just yet. I had a jato about 5 years ago but I lived in az and could just go out behind my house and bash in the desert, out here it seems like there are few areas to bash. The baseball field infield sounds like fun and I will have to check out "b street" whenever I can find time to get to GP and the hoover ponds when they aren't soo muddy, but is that all there is?
  4. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

while there is snow in the foot hills,I am short on suggestions......there is an old RC track in White City by the gun range ,and go kart track-you'll probably have to jump the fence,but no one has any say in the matter=should be fine-heck, I might join you on that one ;D
          SLEDS, in GP, is trying to do an indoor track this summer,AND there will be another track here in Medford (see Sinistercad).
    -there used to be a BMX track by Bear Cr. park (no motorised vehicles :-X) that was alot of fun.-not sure what's left there.
    =bashing is pretty much where you find it=parks are cool, because you can use the tables for your pit stuff.=take a look at Bear Creek Park (Medford-by the skate park)-nice moguls, rolling hills ect.
  5. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

............if you are in Central Point-try C.P. Elementary school or Jewitt
  6. CPSlayer

CPSlayer Registered

Yeah I will have to be on the lookout to find some more good areas. Thanks for your suggestions.
  7. GPS

GPS Registered

Hi CPSlayer - Welcome to the forums!