1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

any roseburg flyers

Discussion in 'Airplanes' started by thebluedream, Mar 16, 2012.

1. thebluedream

thebluedream Registered

Hello everyone ive recently got into planes and i fly all the time in glide/roseburg area and im looking for flying buddys. I have seen people flying every once and a while at parks but not sence ive been flying I also spotted a few at the rc swapmeet (where i bought an awsome yellow mini funtana you know the one if you were there) so where are all the roseburg pilots i would love to find someflying buddys  :)
  2. Pelagic Pilot

Pelagic Pilot Registered

Welcome, I am in Grants Pass, but get up to Roseburg once in a while. I have a friend that lives there. There are some areas I wish to film up that way this summer so maybe we could meet up sometime as the weather improves.
  3. Golden Child

Golden Child Moderator Staff Member

Look up the Umpqua Valley Modelers. They are the local chapter of the AMA and have some excellent pilots :) Dave Shrum is the current president. You can reach him at dnpshrum@charter.net
    Good luck!
  4. thebluedream

thebluedream Registered

thanks ill have to send him an email im realy excited to find fellow pilots
    [quote author=Pelagic Pilot link=topic=990.msg6978#msg6978 date=1331936004]
    Welcome, I am in Grants Pass, but get up to Roseburg once in a while. I have a friend that lives there. There are some areas I wish to film up that way this summer so maybe we could meet up sometime as the weather improves.
    [/quote] no problem with meeting up where areyou looking to film i ask because im located near crater lake and diamond lake and and i figured thats probly the area your refering to.