1. Welcome to the Southern Oregon RC forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Advice on RTR Crawlers?

Discussion in 'Crawlers' started by pile of toys, Nov 28, 2011.

1. pile of toys

pile of toys Registered

Wraith vs Losi Night Crawler vs (?)=thanks
  2. highlandcrawler

highlandcrawler Registered

Get the Wraith and avoid the Losi. The Wraith with some minor tweeking is about the most fun rc one could own on 4 wheels. I prefer the kit version myself and add your preferred electronics. I have a few different Losi 1/10 crawlers and they are pretty much a comp oriented vehicle that does not like to bash or free crawl. I have seen the losi turn away a lot of new guys to our segment of the hobby. The wraith has the speed most coming from other rc backgrounds like and opens the door to the ability and feeling for actual crawling. You can jump them, crawl them, bash them , and just plain do bad things :-X and they come back for more. The losi is dying out and on the way to being discontinued soon. The aftermarket for the Wraith and Axial in general is huge. I even produce some parts for the wraith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. crawlerbubba

crawlerbubba Registered

Get a wraith.ive had both.love my wraith.sold losi.the wraith takes a beatin'and can be a great technicle crawler....change to a 12 tooth pinion and u still haul a$%, but crawls great.aftermarket support is phenomimnal.potential is great.

Attached Files: